Monday, October 29, 2007

I should always do... Plan B...

Bizarro & Kaori
Bizarro & Kaori,
originally uploaded by SYN-RGY.
Every year for Halloween... I get, what I think is a great Idea for a costume... I have a storage container full of great Ideas... that didn't quite make it... I swear one year I'm just going to put everything on and go as the ghost of Halloween past... Plan A never works so I get a little crazy and then get inspired to do something else... So from now on... I'm going to bypass Plan A...
This past Saturday was the annual Halloween party at Brandon's house... Initially Plan A was Aquaman (my version)... You can't spray paint a wetsuit... So Plan B another wetsuit and some craft foam, and I'm transformed into Bizarro (evil Superman).
We had so much fun... Kaori (Lady Wrestler - Marguarita Rage), Ciccoco (Ugly Betty) and I hit the party in full force...
Also on the guest list... Big Hands and BF... It was my first time meeting BF... BF is very nice, truly... and attractive... and a great smile that warms a room... (of course I hate him... j/k) actually, we hung out for a bit during the night, and had a great time... I think everyone had fun, and I took pics of everything... (by everything I mean all the hot guys) I joined Flickr... It just seemed easier to post the photos there and link to it... So Sue... Have Fun... (I have a feeling you will like the pic titled "Good God"... I'm just sayin') I even made out in the middle of the street with the HOT Borg... Something I wouldn't normally do... I think it was the suit...
By the way... I'm just going to assume that most of you don't know this... the zipper on a wetsuit is in the back... when I drink beer, my bladder becomes the size of a quarter... I practically had to get nekkid in the bathroom just to pee... I opened the door and ran into "Good God" (literally)... Grrrrrr...
So that was my Halloween... I hope everyone has a good one... I also hope you can get to the photos... they are awesome if I do say so myself... LOL...

As Always Be Kind To Yourselves... I'm Fine Thanks For Asking...

13 comments:

Doug said...

Great photos. I totally understand the Big Hands crush. Hot! And "Good God" is right.

Anonymous said...

cool pics. glad youre fine.

Donnie said...

WOOF! Some great shots there. Welcome to Flickr. You were quite the hottie in your Bizarro costume.

Christopher said...

Some of those costumes were awesome...homos done turned it out!

Oh, and Kaori looks like Jackie Beat!

Anonymous said...

I thought the "religious guys" were funny. Now I got visuals of those Mormon boys that cruise my neighborhood making out!

SYNRGY said...

Doug- Right... hehehe

Eliot- Thank You

Donnie- Thanks... Definitely stick with Plan B
Christopher- Def some hotties... Kaori will be tickled black to hear that...
Paul- They were crackin me up... all touchy feely over there... LOL

Sue said...

OMG! Big hands is so BIG! I know that you are taller than Francesco, to how tall is big hands? Yeah, and his bf is cute too. Darn, have to hate him now too.

See, I even know who your costume is, but I never would have guessed it. Wet suits are always flattering and make good costumes! I swear though, aren't they a bitch to get on an off?

Golly, you have hot friends, esp. good god. So you got assimilated. Huh? Was resistance futile? hehehe

SYNRGY said...

Sue- Oddly enough... I only knew a few people at the party... A lot of the people there this year were from Brandon's (the host) Softball League... I may have to join... LOL, and yes it was a bitch to get in and out of... I'm surprised they don't have zippers in the front...

Anonymous said...

Had a BLAST that night babe! Good times!

and TYVM Christopher! *Smooches!*

XXOO, Kaori

CoffeeDog said...

Hi...you visited my blog this week and I thought I left a comment here, but I cannot find it now! I followed your comment back to your blog, looked at your pic and turns out I know you! :-)

Steve said...

Hope you're doing well down there in Hotlanta :)

Sue said...

Happy Thanksgiving Synrgy!

Unknown said...

hope you had a great turkey day