Wednesday, January 9, 2008

I Am Such A Shitty Blogger...

Okay... I've been a little busy... but not too busy to blog... I suck... I know.
Christmas came and went... I had a nice time (short and sweet) with my family... New Year was low key... Just like I like it...
I don't normally make resolutions... I think we put way too much pressure on ourselves, to start and stick to something definitive in January, thats bullshit, and I wont do that to myself... Last year I decided to learn to swim and kick my fear of water, and the challenge was awesome...

This year the list of things I want to do, is a little longer...
1) Sometime this year, I want to learn to two-step (maybe line dancing)... although I couldn't do the Electric Slide back in the day...
2) I'm also interested in learning to Salsa... I think this year is about music and dancing...
Btw... I'm not gay enough to be Lord of the Dance... I'm just sayin'
3) I want to start Violin lessons... I've always wanted to learn to play... As a kid we were dirt poor and my Mom couldn't afford it... So I'm really excited... I really want to play the bridge in Dust In The Wind.. LOL

I leave in 2 weeks (and counting) on my vacation to Australia... My second time out of the country... I'm such a slackass, I still haven't booked my Hotels in Brisbane or Sydney... Last Minute Michael strikes again... I'm not even sure why... Who knows... I'm excited about the adventure, also a little nervous (I seriously do not want to cause an international incident)...

Just an update... More to come later (maybe) You know how I am...

As Always... Be Kind To Yourselves... I'm Fine Thanks For Asking... ;)

9 comments:

Sue said...

Not too ambitious are we? Line dance, Salsa AND violin??? Stick with one why don't cha? Choose Salsa! Yippie! I love the music! Listen to Marc Anthony - He is my absolute favorite all time artist. Not that I have an opinion on the matter...

I wouldn't think it would be a problem to arrive down under without a reservation for a hotel. Not a problem at all. Oh, yeah, and I have this little bridge for sale in Brooklyn...

Scot said...

Sooooooooooo... travel, resolutions, and blogging all come as the spirit moves us, not as dates do. The flip side: if it weren't for the last minute, nothing would ever get done. Not knowing where I was staying would drive me nuts. The rest- ehh, it'll come.

Great connecting with you. I've been periodically lurking for a while. Thanks for adding me to your blog roll.
xoxo- Scot (not Scott)

Christerbjorn said...

Hey Synrgy, I had no idea that you were visiting our shores. I live at Cronulla (30km South of Sydney CBD but on the coast nevertheless). I live alone in a 2 bedroom Unit, I have an empty Queen size bed (In a seperate room, I'll respect your privacy). What I'm saying is that you look like you are coming to Sydney. I'd love to help lessen the financial burden, that said, I don't live in an optimal spot. If you find a better offer, great, but if you are stuck, contact me. If you give me enough notice, I could even pick you up from the airport. Shaney and you are great Blog mates, I have a great affinity for you and Shaney so I'd love to help you out if it helps.
McDreamy
c_b_svennson@hotmail.com

brenton said...

Hey Syn,
email me! make sure we catch up when you are here!

dirk.mancuso said...

Your to-do list for 2008 sounds great. Let us know how the two step/line dancing goes -- I am the whitest white boy on the planet, but have always had a secret urge to try that one.

Australia? Damn, look at you going all world traveler and such on us. Take some pics to share, won't ya?

Donnie said...

Whew! I got a bit winded just reading your 2008 "To Do" list. Good luck with the dancing and violin.

Have a great time 'Down Under'. :)

Scot said...

Hope you get to enjoy an Aussie Summer Rain Storm and everything that goes well with/in it.

Bunsguy said...

Have fun down under mister =)

Major_Hutch said...

Haha I like your to do list for new years. The Violin is a powerful instrument! let me know how that all went.
well peace up