Monday, January 8, 2007

Nancy Drew & Big Hands

In my previous post I mentioned Big Hands... Funny story... About 3 weeks before Christmas in a local gay rag there was an article... blah blah blah... ( I am being vague to protect the unknowing).
Big Hands was in there... It was love at first Pic... What else could I do, but do the full spin and transform myself from average everyday BigGayHairdresser to...
Yep... You guessed it... I went all Nancy Drew on Big Hands... Of course... Step 1. Google... A website but no contact information, another website discontinued number... Step 2. Ask my clients... I have to say most of my clients are a wealth of knowledge... Most of the time... No help here... Ive run out of options...
So Christmas came and went... I did my damage to myself... I need help... So I ask someone else's client (personal trainer) if he knew of a massage therapist who could take me right away... He gave me a name and number ... He was out of town... But He referred me to someone else, who was also out of town... Who referred me to someone else... Holy Shit would you believe that referral was to Big Hands... It was truly amazing... Out of the blue... Especially since I'm all about the threads in life anyway... Seeing how connected everything is... It's truly amazing... BTW... Big Hands Was Awesome... I am feeling better everyday... Thanks for asking...

2 comments:

Jonathan29 said...

OMG. I totally wanted to be Nancy Drew when I grew up. When Pamela Sue Martin eventually ended up on Dynasty, I still expected her to solve mysteries and shit...like what Joan Collins had hidden in those big shoulder pads.

Did you ever see the Hardy Boys show? Shawn Cassidy made me smile downstairs...even at 5 years old.

Anonymous said...

Mmmm hmmmm... Damaged goods eh? Oh please, this was all an excuse to hire a man with big hands if you ask me. Hussy!

I know "Big Gay" in the real world and Nancy Drew is not a personality that comes to mind when I think of him. It's more like Traci Lords. All dirty gurl with a calculating mind that's made for business! By all means this is a compliment. It's just that I felt you were selling the wrong image to others. That image of Nancy is just way too sweet, maybe if she had chaps on with her ass hanging out... I might believe it!

Love ya!
*MuAh!*
Kaori